Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Found someone who also like to read and visit book stores when travelling

Was fetching PK to Bugis after a meeting. Shared with him that I was going to nearby books stores to buy some books. I think he was a bit surprised of the type of books that I read. Ha...Anyway, I was equally surprised and happy to know that he also likes to read and visit books stores when traveling. This is what i enjoy doing as well as when i travel too. :-)

In fact, i will search for available books stores before i fly off. i can spend a bit of time at the book stores when i reach. Can be quite boring for some emm.....for quite a lot of people as they will consider wasting time to stay in a books store for hours in another country.

So far, Beijing, Shanghai, Taipei, Hong Kong, Tokyo and KL din disappoint me. ;-)

Anyway, I bought nearly 30 books on that day ;-) 25% discount, u know

No comments: