Friday, October 23, 2009

It's time to change my handphone

My handphone goes haywire in the past few weeks.
Not able to use some of the numbers/characters. Have difficulty using it to sms and making calls. Maybe both my daughter and myself have dropped it too many times. Anyway, decided to change it.

Again, there are so many brands and models to consider and explore. Not my cup of tea and very tiring.

Finally bought a new replacement and I go for iPhone 3Gs. Have been using Nokia for many years and wanted to make a change - brand and the interface (ie touch screen).

I am not very fancy over handphone and just hope that the iPhone suits me and will facilitate my communications with all. Taken a few photos and find it tends to be a bit dark by nature :-(

Most importantly, dun drop it too often. Else, iPhone will just go haywire as well as a matter of time. Ha...ha...ha...

No comments: