Monday, December 21, 2009

Started annual vocation

Have been on leave for a week since my last event on 13 Dec 09. This year, I have a full month annual leave so as to clear my last year leave. I dun have much time to cleat it earlier as there is pretty much to do in office in the past few months. I am planning to leave for good, with or without a new job. Anyway, many more upcoming and since I am on leave, I wun want to think about it until I am back to office later :-)

Writing this entry in the Shinjuku Washington Hotel now. Free broadband access in the room. Reached Tokyo today and the weather here is very cold. I am happy that my daughter din make much noise along the way, 6 hours of flight and 1.5 hours of bus ride. She did express her impatient but manage to engage her. The day is shorter than night now in Tokyo and it was pretty dark when the bus left for Tokyo city from the airport though it was only 5pm local time (ie 4pm in Singapore). I dun quite like it.



It is, indeed, very cold. My daughter is more excited over her new attire. Couldn't wait to put it on the moment we touched down. Ha...ha...ha... It's a tiring day and din explore much today. Will begin tmr :-)

No comments: