Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's feel good to blog again

My last blog posting was about 8 months ago. Ha...
It's feel good to blog again. :-)

There are, indeed, many things to write and share, 8 months of activities and happenings.One of the immediate differences is that I can now blog easily using an iPad. Dun have to turn on a netbook or notebook or pc to do so. Much convenient especially it comes with a good screen size. iPhone is just too small for it.

I am thinking of summarizing the past 8 months into a few paragraphs here. Emm... not quite possible. I will just share more about it as I blog.

To start off, I began the year 2011 with a sudden change of my job portfolio. Moving from planning and organizing community projects to working on social media stuff, mainly on the Facebook platform. The assignment was to achieve 200,000 fans after 6 months. The base number then was coming to a thousand. Do you think that it is possible? Dun say no without giving it a try and trying it hard with many attempts. I am still trying at the moment. Ha...ha...ha...

There are two things that I like about the sudden change: able to do something new and a lot of learning about social media - new skills set and knowledge :-)

No comments: