Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Comex 2009 Singapore

If u have missed the last technology event at the PC Show from 11 to 14 June 2009 at Suntec, dun worry.The next event is Comex 2009 Singapore from 11 to 13 September 2009 at Suntec.

I din attend the last show in June as I was not in Singapore. As shared earlier, I was considering a netbook and I think I have made up my mind to get one this year to replace the dieing soon portable DVD player. I have been exploring the options of the replacement for quite awhile that would maximize the investment. Major considering factors include average battery life, screen size & quality, weight, price & values and the likely 80% usage of it ie watching movie and surfing the internet. Within the netbook category, there are also a few options to explore. Almost all hardware companies have a netbook product to offer. It is quite "xiong" to work out the best fit.

If cannot decide or some new unknown factor, I will give it a miss again. The next fair is SITEX Singapore from 26 to 29 November 2009 at Expo. I still have a bit of time to do some research and reviews as long as I replace it before early Dec 09. Dun want to rush into it and rushing will usually mean making a bad decision.

Wanted to bring the new "toy" along when I go for a holiday at the end of the year. :-)

No comments: