Saturday, January 2, 2010

Watching movie

It has been pretty awhile since I last visited a cinema. Not so often after marriage and nearly zero after the birth of my daughter.

Finally went for a movie again and together with my daughter last night - Alvin & Chipmunks 2. :-) My first movie with her. However, it was not her a first visit to cinema. Her mum had brought her to watch her first movie a few months ago. I forgotten the title. Ha...ha...ha...

Besides feeling that the sound was a bit too loud, my daughter had enjoyed the show much and well behaved during the movie. For GV, I would need to buy a ticket for her since she is at least 90cm tall now. Was not so keen to buy her a ticket initially because the seat could be too low for her and she is likely to sit either on my or FP's lap. To my surprise, GV provided boaster for kids at the entrance. Hence, all of us had a proper seat and my daughter could also watch it comfortably. :-)

Would like to bring her to watch a few more movies. Of course, no horror movie but cartoons and those that she is likely to understand and recognize.

Btw, just realized that it is pretty expensive to catch a movie nowadays, S$10 per person and the cinema is still as dark as before with the usual type of seat. :-(

Maybe due to inflation ba. Ha...ha...ha...

2 comments:

小秀秀 said...

u can watch it during wkdays. cheaper. if u haf safra card or hsbc or ocbc cc, u can enjoy discount, wkday $7 and wkend $8 i think. if u go cathay, use uob to pay, $8 for wkend. :)

Ming Fung said...

Thanks :-)
It's a gd update for me