Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Drawing and Picnic

I realize that all kids seem to enjoy drawing and to colour the drawing. Why ? Maybe it is a very easy way for them to express themselves.

My daughter is of no exception. She enjoys watching tv programme that has music, story telling and with live drawing of the happening of the story. I am sure she is learning how characters and objectives could be drawn from circles, squares, lines, finger prints etc and connecting these up into something nice and appealing. Of course, she will also learn to narrate her story as she draws. Most importantly, she likes to share it with me and her mum ;-)

She drew the following last night and the story was:



The little girl on the left is my daughter. She is having a picnic with a tent and ground sheet. Fire is setup near the tent for cooking. She has a great time and went home after the picnic.

My daughter has been requesting to go picnic and we have agreed to organize one soon. She is definitely looking forward to the picnic much :-)

Ha...ha...ha...

No comments: