Friday, March 19, 2010

Good Sleep

I slept at 8pm+ last night. Quite an achievement :-)

I din intend to sleep so early and was doing my usual readings while my daughter was nearby watching her Disney Playhouse Channel and playing with her toys at the same time. I think I felt pretty relax while I was reading and I just lean back falling asleep naturally.

I enjoy the way it was as I have, indeed, a real good rest, feeling afresh in the morning. However, it does not happen all the times though I read almost every night before going to bed. Instead of expecting it to happen, it is much better to let the nature to take its own course.

Setting an expectation could be double edges sword, it may motivate a person but it can also create much unhappiness at the same time. Learning to embrace every single step as it unfolds could bring much peacefulness and enlightenment to one's self.

Of course, we accept the good stuff with a open heart but avoiding and hating if it is otherwise. That's also a normal human reaction. Good or not so good, life is about moving on, a journey. No points asking why, why, why and thinking of what if so, so, so.

There would only be one sunrise and one sunset a day. Why only one ? What if we have two sunrises and three sunsets a day ?

既来之,则安之。
Ha...ha...ha...

No comments: