Friday, April 9, 2010

Junior Senior Citizen

Life seems to be pretty the same as it was yesterday. Sleep, work, eat, watch, read, travel, talk etc. But I have actually quietly moved into the early part of my second half of life just like a soccer match. However, I dun really recall there was a break in-between ?

So what's next ?
First thing first, I have to increase font size to 16 and reading document at 120 to 150% view on a computer. Second, I am not sure if i will still have the same number of years that I had early. Even if it is the same, I can only expect it to be productive around 60%. Spare parts are loosening and wearing out, no choice.

So what's up ?
Looking ahead, to enjoy what I am doing and to do enjoyable stuffs especially in the next couple of golden years. To savor every second of moment. No more chance after that. Just do it and do it now ;-)

So what's the difference ?
The first part of life is more about receiving and charging up. The second part of life would be more about giving and cooling down gradually. Not just the money but also about care, time, being patient, advise, love etc.

How about having extra time just like in a soccer match ? Well...good idea :-) provided I still have the energy and fit enough to enjoy it else it would be cursing than blessing. Ha...ha...ha...

Technically speaking I am not yet a senior citizen but can only be classified as a junior senior citizen.




No comments: