Sunday, July 4, 2010

My top 10

You may aware of a book titled as "1,000 places to see before you die". I am sure everyone will be delighted to visit 1,000 places globally before exiting from the stage. Unfortunately, we all also know that it is not possible :-( The 2nd best possible way is to identify what one's feel is worth visiting / doing and plan out the schedule year after year. My top 10 in the wish list (not in order of preference) at the moment is as follow

- The Silk Road;
- Samba Festival in Brazil;
- Egypt;
- Xi'an;
- Hokkaido;
- Tibet;
- New York;
- Switzerland ;
- Trekking Mt Fuji;
- Safari in South African;

In addition, I will be revisiting some of the countries / places on top of the list above as there is still room for further exploration and engaging in various interesting activities (eg. skiing in South Korea). Resources is, indeed, running short and tight.

I am planning my this year end holiday now. Destination - Melbourne.

No comments: