Thursday, July 1, 2010

What I am looking forward in July 2010

Wow, times is flying fast and we are already started July 2010, the beginning of the second half of the year.

For me, I am looking forward the appearance of iPad locally in July. Ever since I started to use the iPhone, I am sure the iPad is able to meet my expectation. I would like to use it as an educational device for my daughter. The screen is bigger enough to facilitate her learning through games and story books. For example, the crossword or find words game. The game is not so easy to read from an iPhone.

The other beauty of it is using it to read ebook. However, I hope that there will be more Chinese books available as I access more Chinese books nowadays. iPad will also provide a better viewing of photos and movies together with my daughter. Hope that it will be bundle with a good package when it finally launches here.

The only challenge is that moving around with an iPad. It can be a bit bulky. Ha...ha...ha...

No comments: