Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mr Diana

I am not a hardcore follower of Hong Kong's drama series. Dun mind watching it especially if the story is interesting + good actors/actresses. One of my favorite titles is "Mr Diana" (先生贵性) produced in 1999. Watched it many years ago when I shifted to my present home after marriage. To learn more about the story, you can click here.

Why I enjoy the drama ?
(1) It is a touching love story;
(2) Both the actor and actress had done very well;
(3) Reasonable story line with some unexpected ending and
(4) Very nice song.

I think the drama also brought out an interesting aspect of relationship between any 2 persons, ie most of the time cannot be fully explained or account for. Impossible can end up possible while what it seems possible can turn into impossible. Chinese termed it as fate (缘份). Ha...ha...ha...

I hope to collect the title and have been sourcing for its VCD or DVD version a few years locally and in HK but not successful. It's a bit strange to me as there are many older titles than Mr Diana available in store except this particular one. Not even online. Pretty disappointing. :-(

It's fate (缘份) ba. Ha...ha...ha...

No comments: