Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Do u like durian ?



I enjoy durian.

The key to eating durian is not to eat a lot but to taste a few real excellent durians. The smell and its nice tasty will stay in your mouth and mind for awhile. I feel good about it.

I prefer eating it at durian stall. Dynamic and full of excitement. People come and go with bags of durians happily to share it with family members and friends. Much better than drinking beer and chewing peanuts + smoking endlessly.

Though there are many durian stalls along the Geylang area, it is very crowded on Fri and Sat. I find it too noisy though it also full of excitement (heavy traffic as well). I usually patronize the durian stall along the Yio Chu Kang Road called 717 Trading. U can find more information on the website at http://717trading.com/717trading/index.html

However, i must confess that i dun know how to choose a good durian. I will ask the stall helpers to help me and trust that they will choose a nice one.

Besides calling them, u can also order the durian through email.

Highland Centre
No. 22 Yio Chu Kang Road #01-01 Highland Centre,
Singapore 545535
Tel : 6487 2777 Fax : 6487 2272
Bus No: 136
MRT/Interchange: Serangoon MRT


My grading (♥♥♥♥♥ means excellent):

- Location (at Yio Chu Kang Road) ♥♥♥♥ (pretty convenient if u drive with parking lots)
- Food ♥♥♥♥
- Service ♥♥♥♥
- Price ♥♥ to ♥♥♥♥
- Dining experience ♥♥♥♥♥ (especially when it is a windy night. Less noisy)

No comments: