Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Found a good way to sweat

I had a meeting at Tampines Changkat CC and decided to walk from office located at the Tampines Central to the CC as i still have some time for it. After the meeting, also decided to walk home from the CC as i am staying across the PIE. It will definitely cost more in terms of money and time to travel by taxi or public bus. On the way home, i realised that it was not that far to walk home and it can be as part of my execrise workout, about 25 minutes walk.


In fact, i have been walking to and from office before it moved to the present location in Tampines Central. Never think that such walking would help me physically until i went for my IPPT. I did pretty well for my 2.4km run though i din really train for it. The only physical activity that i do regularly was the walk to and from office. I was amazed of the result and realised that execrise can actually be just so simple and easy with good result.


I think it is time for me to start the walk again but from office to home only as it will be difficult to work with sweat the whole day.

No comments: