Monday, October 20, 2008

Hong Kong trip Oct 2008

This is not my first Hong Kong trip.


I have been to Hong Kong a couple of times in the past few years and i enjoy it pretty much. I think Hong Kong is able to provide different travel experience with its location that is so near to China mainland, rich culture and cosmopolitan setting that can best meet my travel needs. I can easily move around in Hong Kong with the convenient and extensive metro system, a wide variety of international and local food, good shopping options and nice buying experience (market street type and shopping malls type) etc. It's a dynamic city, day and night. The cooling climate during the year end definitely gives me something that i cannot enjoy it here locally.


The upcoming trip will be quite different in a few ways:
- Staying in a heartlanded area (Tsuen Wan) in a 5 stars hotel but paying 3 - 4 stars rates.
- Visiting Shenzhen on own arrangements (no overnight)
- Going to Tung Chung and from there to visit the Lantau Island
- Ocean park (first time visiting though i have been in Hong Kong a couple of times)
- Taking a night flight on SQ. I usually take morning flight


I hope that both girl girl and foong pheng will enjoy the trip. :-)

note: the trip was booked through the Resort Holiday Pte Ltd.

No comments: