Thursday, October 9, 2008

Food is an excellent way to build relationship

I love to eat and love to try all possible known good food both locally and overseas.

It is a very happy feeling to finally locate and to try out something nice, reasonably price and with good service. Well, if the food, price and service dun turn out to be that promising, i will patron less frequent or not at all again especially those with a very poor service.

Of course, the best thing about having a nice food is to have friends that u will enjoy sharing and dining with them. It is not so fun to eat nice food alone. I believe that food is an excellent occasion in providing the space and time to connect and bond with people ie building relationship or networking. Some will also use food as a platform to complete a business deal just like a playing golf session.

I hope to share my dining experience here and to share with people who are just like me who like to eat and always on lookout for nice food. Feel free to comment and share with me where else i can have nice food.

Happy makan, cheers !
:-)

No comments: