Thursday, July 23, 2009

辉哥

Last week, I came across a small carnival in one of the Pasir Ris neigbhours and saw 辉哥 (Henry Thia) invited as a special guest. He was on the stage singing and entertaining the crowd with jokes, making some funny remarks and giving away prizes for the lucky draw.

Shared one of his jokes with you here:

An elephant and an ant decided to get married. The solemniser tried to discourage them but they insisted and hence became husband and wife. Just after two days, they decided to go separate ways. The solemniser was not surprise but curious enough to ask why?

The ant said: "Do u know, in order for me to kiss the elephant, I have to climb at 10 minutes before reaching the elephant mouth. It's just too tiring and not fun at all".

The elephant replied: "U think it is easy for me meh ? To kiss the ant, I have to use a big and powerful magnifying glass to scan through the ground/grass north south east west before i can locate the ant and kiss it. How dare you complain against me."

Hee...hee...hee...

No comments: