Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rambutan

Brought home some rambutan last night. Worried that there might be ants, I decided to peel all and put it in the fridge first. My daughter saw what I was doing and quickly went to get a small chair wanting to help me.

I showed her how to do it and she dare not to bite off the "shell" and has no strength to twist it open. Hence, I open part of it for her and she finished the rest. She enjoyed herself and sweating much at the same time. Ha...ha...ha...



But got scolded from me later because she dragged again when asked her to brush teeth, almost every night and every morning. :-( tiring

1 comment:

小秀秀 said...

haha she is so cute!!!!! anyway maybe buy her a cute pretty toothbrush with nice flavour toothpaste that she likes? show her pics of decayed or black or yellow teeth and tell her tat her teeth will look like tat if she dun brush..