Wednesday, May 20, 2009

0550

Numbers for 4D ? Nope
That's the timing that I usually set on my handphone, 5.50am from Monday to Friday. Why set at 5.50am ?

  • To go toilet ? Nope, do u set alarm for that ?
  • To make milk for my daughter ? Nope. My daughter will go by her own timing,not mine.
  • To go wet marketing ? Nope, only at times but just too early to go to a wet market at 5.50am. Most stalls are still packing and preparing for business. Messy
  • To surf internet ? Nope, quite unusual.
  • To watch tv programmes ? Nope, very unusual except maybe for some matches during the Football World Cup season.
  • To prepare breakfast ? Possible but just a bit early and very tiring to do it everyday at 5.50am
  • To read ? Nope. At times i do wake up a bit early naturally and decided to do some reading especially when i am fully awake.
  • To distribute newspaper as second income ? 5.50am is too late to do so le.
If u are smart, U may have guessed correctly, I wake up to exercise at nearby neighborhood park and park connector. I will do brisk walking or slow jogging.

The challenge is always at the moment when the alarm "sings", struggling whether i should wake up for the workout or continue to sleep a little longer. The most sian part of it is when it starts to rain when i am about to go for the sweating.

The most important thing is not to disturb my daughter's sleep, else she will pester me and wanting to follow me. So I will set silent/vibrating alarm at 5.50am. The good thing about it is that i may miss the alarm at times, conveniently. Ha......

No comments: