Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Where is my staff pass ?

I lost my staff pass recently. Though I think that I may have misplaced it elsewhere, I still tried to ask my daughter for it.

My daughter likes to play with my wallet and coin pouch. She will empty my wallet / coin pouch and place all the cards, money notes and coins everywhere in the dining area ie on the sofa, behind a photo frame, on top of a tv, slot into the gap between two surfaces etc. I am not sure of what she is doing but I am sure she is having a good time. Anyway, it will usually end up me clearing up the “mess” and to look high and low for the cards or money notes.

“Girl girl, did u see daddy’s staff card”
“Yes…” she replied happily
“Where is it ? Can u give it to daddy ?”
“Can. Do u love me ?”
“Yes, I do”
“Daddy, card”
“emm….staff card, not name card. With daddy’s photo”
“Not this one ? Photo” she gave me a blur look
“Did u take daddy’s staff card”
“Yes”
“Can u return it to daddy, please”
”Ok”
“Na, daddy”
“Nope, this is a library card” I was a bit angry but din shout at her
“Did u see or take daddy’s card ?”
“No, dun have”
“Sure ?”
“Sure” she smiled at me

I continue the search elsewhere. Eventually, I found it. Underneath the car matt where I sit to drive in and out almost everyday.

I’m happy to find back the pass.
I feel relieve that I din scold my daughter over the matter. I just believe what my daughter said. She din lie to me. :)

No comments: