Friday, May 29, 2009

Air Supply

I dun have much money to attend concert until i started to work for a couple of years. Anyway, watching concerts has not been my priority. I find that concert is very noisy, crowded and of course the ticket's price is always very expensive.

I attended Air Supply Concert once a few years ago at Suntec. I dun recall but I am pretty sure that Air Supply was not my first concert.

It was an enjoyable and relaxing evening to watch them performing live on the stage. Beautiful songs and perfect voices. Not very noisy though crowded but the ticket was expensive. I realize that their songs appeal to both the young as well as the more senior audience. The songs also touch those in love, waiting to be in love and those who are not in love. It's kind of bring out your memory of the past, present and some imagination for the future. U just dun feel tired of listening to the songs. Strange and amazing, right ? No wonder they have so many fans around the world.

On Friday, 19 June 2009, they will be performing again in Singapore at the Expo. Tickets are already on sales at Sistic.



If you have not watched their performance before but like listening to their songs, i highly recommend that you should try to watch it while they can still perform and to "supply air" on stage. Ticket is expensive as usual but make it as one of the activities to do while u can.

No comments: