Monday, May 11, 2009

My book shelves

My book shelves at home.



4 in total. Going to add 2 more as there are still many books and DvDs/VCDs on the floor. Quite messy at the moment though I have been cleaning up the reading room regularly. I can spend hours here and my daughter also enjoyed "playing" with the books or helping me to tidy up at times. Will be integrating my daughter's book shelf here as well. Presently, her book shelf is placed in the living room.

Hope that the additional book shelves will make the reading room more tidy and cleaner, ie a cosy place to enjoy reading better. :-)

3 comments:

Peter and Irene said...

My book shelf is almost the same as ur.. so full of things..

Ming Fung said...

Ha...it's also time to add some new book shelves le. ;-)

小秀秀 said...

wah ur book shelf is so FULL.. scary