Monday, May 25, 2009

Colourful

My daughter enjoys colouring a lot. I guess all kids like it because they can "paint" freely on a piece of paper with their favourite cartoons. :-) The keyword is freedom.

I also enjoy watching my daughter doing the colouring. She will sing song while she is colouring. She will also "invite" me to colour it with her. When done, u can see her bright smiling face and happily showing her work around.

Out of the many colourings that she had done, the following is one that i like most,



Do u find it colourful ? It is indeed very colourful. I was totally amazed of her work. Firstly, she has learned to colour much better ie within the drawing. Secondly,she added much life to the black and white drawing not only with different colour but also mixed and balance the colour pretty well.

Based on the colouring, her mummy shared that she is living happily in a colourful world. Of course, we will want her to continue to live happily not only in a colourful world but also one that is full of love, warmth and leading a simple lifestyle with enough food, money, work and rest.

Most importantly, buy me a 1-week tour package every 6 months. Ha..... ;->

1 comment:

小秀秀 said...

a very colourful picture. I'm sure she will colour and draw nicer and nicer as she grows older. I enjoyed colouring and drawing a lot a lot when I was small. My fav and best hobby~