Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My birthday present for 2009

My daughter, 谨卉, gave me a birthday present :-)



She still does not know how to spell the whole words. She wrote the abc with the help of her mum by telling her to write d, a, d, d, y (as an example) on the paper. However, she drew the pictures herself ie daddy and 谨卉 and signed off at the bottom with her Chinese name. I am very happy that she could write her chinese name specially for as it is more complicated. Her mum has helped her a lot in learning to write these chinese characters.

Thanks You,
谨卉

4 comments:

小秀秀 said...

so sweet! keep all these papers into a folder and show her when she grows up!

Ming Fung said...

She likes to give away birthday presents. She finds it fun and properly happy to see that the person receiving it smiles at her. I will try my best to keep the hardcopy but also keep digital copy in case i misplace it somehow later.

happymummy said...

heh, looks like its time to start teaching my girl how to write her chinese name too ;)

小秀秀 said...

hehe i think my parents keep the cards i always draw for them on their bday, mummy day, daddy day. :)