Sunday, June 21, 2009

Washing car

Finally, I got my daughter to help washing the car today.

She has been asking me for it. She was very excited when i shared with her that we go wash it this morning after my AYG dry run. I think she liked it because it is something new and she can play with water when washing the car without getting any scolding :-)

She was pretty "hardworking" when washing the car:



I am sure she has enjoyed doing the simple task. It is also another opportunity to do some exercise together. After the washing, i encouraged her with a mini ice-cream at home:



Thanks, 谨卉

2 comments:

小秀秀 said...

haha she is so cute! esp when she wipe and den dry the towel and den wipe again.

Ming Fung said...

She is very hardworking, right ? Ha...ha...ha... I asked her if she still wants to help me. She said yes :-)